These cute little cupcakes are a great dish to serve at parties or as an appetizers. My friend helped me to make these for a birthday party and I think they are great dish to serve at a party along some salad and quiche. Your guests are sure to leave the party happy and full! :)
This is how you make 18 Cupcakes
200 g Garlic flavoured Cream Cheese
5 dl All Purpose Flour
4 tbsp Oat Brans
2 tsp Baking Powder
1,5 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Dill
2 tbsp Chives
1 dl Oil
1 Red Onion Chopped
100 g Shrimps Chopped
0,5 dl Chopped Chives
1-2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1,5 dl Crème Fraîche
Salt to Taste
100g Cream Cheese with Chives
~ 100 g Salmon Roe, Fresh Dill and Chives for decorations
1. Start with the cupcakes by mixing the cream cheese and eggs.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients and add them with the cheese. Add also the oil and mix well.
3. Divide into cupcake forms. I would fill up only 1/3 of the form. You don’t want to make the cupcakes too thick. Mine in the picture might be even a little too high.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes in 200 °C/ 390°F. You know the cupcakes are done if you poke it with a fork or a cake pin and you don’t have any dough stuck to it.
5. Let the cupcakes cool down well before adding the topping and decorations.
6. Prep the topping paste by mixing everything together. Check the flavour and add anything if you feel like it.
7. Spread the topping on the cupcakes and finish with salmon roe and some dill or chives.
Hope you enjoy!
Post on Nordic Style Magazine page.